As part of AnimangaPLUS.com’s copyright policy, AnimanagaPLUS.com may terminate user access to the Service if a user has been determined to be an infringer. To report a copyright infringement, you will need to send a communication to the AnimangaPLUS administration team with all of the following information on it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found a content on AnimangaPLUS.com which you believe infringes your copyright.
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title of the content concerned and the full URL for its page.
4. Explain to us in what way that content infringes upon your copyright (i.e. the entire comic is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.)
5. Identify the type (e.g. another webcomic, a print comic or manga, etc.) and details (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) the copyright work which you own the rights in, and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Let us have contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the content concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
8. Include the following statements:
“I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.”
“I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.”
9. Send the notice, in English, using the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. Make sure you know whether the content you have seen on AnimanagPLUS.com infringes your copyright. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS PERTAINING TO THE MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY REGARDING ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY USERS BASED ON THE MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THEREON, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00 FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE.