Users of this website (“Website”, “AnimangaPLUS”, “AnimangaPLUS.com”) acknowledge and agree that they must observe all applicable state, local and federal laws and agree not to submit any material that is illegal, offensive or inappropriate in any way. This Website reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any submitted materials or other communications that it deems not to be in compliance with the foregoing, or any submitted materials that do not the Websites own internal policies which may be changed from time to time without notice.
Links to Outside Sites
This Website assumes no responsibility for the materials provided on any site that is linked to this Website, regardless of whether or not it is an affiliated or third party site. Any entry to a linked site is made at your own risk.
The user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AnimangaPLUS and/or its parent Skunkworks International Corp. and all of its directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against any and all alleged claims, demands, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of his or her use and access of the AnimangaPLUS.com website, violation of these rights, or violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right, or any claim that one of said user’s submissions has caused damage to a third party, whether registered or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
User Submissions and Content
Users agree to follow the following guidelines for posting content to the Service:
1. As an AnimangaPLUS account holder, you may submit textual, visual, audio or audiovisual content including but not limited to comics (motion or otherwise), graphics, logos, sprites, stories, poetry, profile images, comments, ratings, forum messages and private messages. User submitted content are collectively referred to as “Content.” You understand that whether or not such Content is published, AnimangaPLUS does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content;
2. All Content posted to AnimangaPLUS with the exception of that based on the licensed content packages sold and licensed by the site by AnimangaPLUS, and licensed to AnimangaPLUS by individual intellectual property owners, is the responsibility and property of the author. AnimangaPLUS is not committed to maintaining the Service in a manner reasonably acceptable to all audiences and is also not responsible for the monitoring or filtering of any user Content. Within the confines of international and local law, AnimanagaPLUS will generally not place a limit on the type or appropriateness of user content within comics, though it specifically maintains these rights. Those users posting material not suitable for all audiences must agree that they are fully responsible for all the Content they have posted anywhere on the Service. Should Content be deemed illegal by such law having jurisdiction over the user, the user agrees that AnimangaPLUS may submit all necessary information to, and cooperate with, the proper authorities;
3. Should any Content that users have authored be reported to AnimangaPLUS as being offensive or inappropriate, AnimangaPLUS might call upon said user to retract, modify, or protect (by use of the Mature Content Warning) the Content in question within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the AnimanagaPL staff. Should the user fail to meet such a request from AnimangaPLUS staff, Smack Jeeves may terminate that user account. AnimangaPLUS, however, is under no obligation to restrict or monitor comic Content in any way;
4. AnimangaPLUS claims no ownership or control over any Content posted by its users. The author retains all patent, trademark, and copyright to all Content posted within available fields (with the exception of the licensed material packages purchased by users from AnimangaPLUS), and is responsible for protecting those rights, but is not entitled to the help of the AnimangaPLUS staff in protecting such Content. The user posting any Content represents that he or she has all rights necessary to post such Content (and for AnimangaPLUS to serve such Content) without violation of any intellectual property or other rights of third parties, or any laws or regulations;
5. Users acknowledge that AnimangaPLUS does not pre-screen Content, but that AnimangaPLUS shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove or refuse any Content that is available through the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, AnimanagaPLUS shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable, or that infringes upon or is alleged to infringe upon intellectual property rights. Users agree that they must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Furthermore, AnimangaPLUS reserves the right to limit access to the Service, if found in violation of the Terms of Service, including without limitation the Member Conduct described below, by removing the user website and related user information from the member directory, search engine, and all other methods used in conjunction with finding AnimangaPLUS comics and users.
Last Modified: March 1, 2014
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact us via the “Contact” page linked at the site’s footer.